Chef Jobs in Australia for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorships: Are you a Chef searching for employment or job opportunity in Australia? The Country Australia has some of the finest breakfast and lunch restaurants in the planet and there are tons of employers who will be interested to hire you provided you meet up with their terms and employment requirements.
We’re glad to have you here if you’re one of these chefs who are seeking for greener pasture to work and live in Australia legally.
This is because we shall be unveiling some of the top chef job opportunity available in Australia on this page.
Interestingly, some employers in Australia are ready to give you a visa sponsorship employment if you are residing outside the country. We talked about what visa sponsorship trip means earlier so no need to go deep on what it is.
See below for a detailed description on Chef Jobs in Australia.
Details on Chef Jobs
There are lots of restaurants spread across various cities in Australia of which are employing new workers (both locals and foreigners) as Executive chef and cooks.
The basic role of a Chef in any restaurant is to make dishes which are being served by customers who patronize the restaurant or hotel. As a Chef working in any establishment in Australia, you must act honestly to the success of your employer’s business as this is why you are being employed.
The job further entails that your duties, actions and responsibilities are limited in the kitchen department only.
What is Chef Job Salary in Australia?
Chef workers in Australia are one of the highest income earners when it comes to examples of high paying jobs that don’t require higher educational qualification. In average, Chef Workers in Australia earn at least $21 per hour. However, this is dependent on how big their employer’s business is.
Available Chef Jobs in Australia (Some with Visa Sponsorship)
BREAKFAST CHEF/COMMIS CHEF
Milton Park Management Pty Ltd
Bowral, Southern Highlands & Tablelands NSW
Chefs/Cooks (Hospitality & Tourism)
Milton Park the Southern Highlands Leading Luxury Hotel & Spa has a reputation for excellence, blending the highest standard of luxury with impeccable service second to none.
An opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic, professional in the positions of Breakfast Chef/Commis Chef
The Successful candidate will possess the following:
- Certificate III minimum qualification
- Experience in fine dining and banqueting
- Breakfast/Pastry experience
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- A high attention to detail and presentation of dishes
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster
- Experience working under pressure, in a team environment and unsupervised
- Outstanding communication skills
- Dedicated to food excellence and a passion to produce exceptional results
If you fit the criteria please send your Cover Letter and Resume by email to:
Bobby Fan / Roddy Sooprayachetty
TASTE TO TASTE PTY LTD
Narromine, Dubbo & Central NSW
Chefs/Cooks (Hospitality & Tourism)
$60,000 – $74,999
Taste To Taste is a busy Bistro located in United Services Memorial Club Narromine NSW 2821. We are seeking a passionate and reliable full time Chef/Cook to join our team. We serve lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED Chef/Cook
To be eligible for this the position, you must meet the following criteria:
- The ability to work a full time
- Must be able to work weekends
- Should have at least 2 year experience
- A passion for the hospitality industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Should be capable to plan Pub Style Menu
- Be able to prepare food and plate dishes consistently in accordance to recipes and tasting notes
- At least two year experience as chef
- Must be organised and able to work both independently and as a supportive team member
- Be able to work under pressure in a professional and polite manner
- Have high attention to detail and take pride in your work at all times
- Must be reliable, punctual and own reliable transport desirable.
- Meticulous meeting high standard of cleanliness, health and hygiene
IN RETURN FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- A competitive hourly rate or annual salary
- First Three Month Free accomodation to settle down in town
- Great working environment and conditions
- State of the art kitchen
- Friendly employer and team
- Visa sponsorship can to be offered to right applicant the one will have Skill assessment and English language test ready
The successful candidate will be working in an established environment with a regular clientele basis.
Please only apply if you have the relevant skills and experience and are looking for long term employment.
If this sounds like you click on the APPLY button to apply for this position.
We prefer Australian Permanent residents and citizens to apply for this job but Visa Sponsorship can be offered to the right On Shore candidate
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHTS TO WORK AND LIVE IN AUSTRALIA BEFORE APPLYING
Conclusion: How to Secure a High Income Chef Job in Australia as an International Applicant
Hello there, how did you find our content on best paying Chef Jobs in Australia with visa sponsorship for international applicants? We hope you got the value as we delivered just as promised.
However, getting the value without further actions from you isn’t worth it. As someone seeking for a chef/restaurant job in Australia and having read through this article, what we expect of you is tab on the application link to reveal some of the hot paying restaurant job opportunities available in AU. Aside this, you should make sure to read the job description and requirement then apply to the ones you think you are qualified for.
Doing this will save you a lot of stress most especially if you are not ready for disappointments.
Do you have further questions or feedback to add in relation to the just concluded topic “Chef Jobs in Australia for International Applicants?” Please do so by using the comment section below.