Chef Jobs in Germany for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorships (300+ Vacancies Today)
There are lots of jobs which one can secure in Germany that doesn’t require any higher educational qualifications like degree or Masters. You can secure instant employment in Germany at ease while applying for these job offers.
A typical example of the available employment opportunity which doesn’t require educational qualification is restaurant jobs. Specifically, Chef Jobs in Germany are easy to secure yet workers in this sector are highly paid. If you are seeking for employment opportunity to work and live in Germany, this information is all you need as we shall be unveiling some important piece in relation to Chef Jobs in Germany which you wouldn’t want to miss at any cost.
See below for detailed guide on Germany Chef Job opportunity.
Details on Chef Jobs
There are lots of restaurants spread across various cities in Germany of which are employing new workers (both locals and foreigners) as Executive chef and cooks.
The basic role of a Chef in any restaurant is to make dishes which are being served by customers who patronize the restaurant or hotel. As a Chef working in any establishment in Germany, you must act honestly to the success of your employer’s business as this is why you are being employed.
The job further entails that your duties, actions and responsibilities are limited in the kitchen department only.
What is Chef Job Salary in Germany?
Chef workers in Germany are one of the highest income earners when it comes to examples of high paying jobs that don’t require higher educational qualification. In average, Chef Workers in Germany earn at least $21 per hour. However, this is dependent on how big their employer’s business is.
Available Chef Jobs in Germany (Some with Visa Sponsorship)
Huuva Berlin, Berlin, Germany
What is Huuva
Huuva is a technology company that brings the most popular restaurants together under one roof. We’re on a mission to make great food available everywhere. When we’re ready, great food is no longer a privilege of city centres but available to order across thousands of communities across the globe.
Our kitchens are designed purely for takeaway & delivery, all the way from software that enters delivery orders for cooks to the way the kitchens are located.
With our proprietary technology, we are well-positioned to address the needs of the fast-growing food delivery market and respond to changing customer habits worldwide.
Since our launch in early Autumn 2021, we’ve opened six locations in Helsinki, Finland, and soon opening our first kitchens in Berlin.
What we offer
- Compensation -> We offer top tier salaries with additional skill-based bonuses (wages start at 13.5€/h)
- Stability -> As Huuva’s delivery-only model is pandemic-proof, we can offer job stability when you need it most
- Flexibility -> We are a growing company and can offer work in many different locations to make it convenient for you! Part and full time available
- Learnings -> You can learn to cook the food of multiple best selling brands
- Opportunities -> Huuva is rapidly expanding and will have many opportunities within the company, from store management to head chef and beyond
- 250 € signing bonus + 250 € referral bonus*
*Signing and referral bonuses are paid once the mandatory trial period has been completed.*
What Will You Do
At Huuva, you will learn many new food concepts and reinforce existing cooking skills. Once you have completed all the training and preparations for the kitchen, you will be part of a kitchen crew under the leadership of the venue manager. Your daily tasks will include preparing various dishes from multiple brands, ensuring high standards of hygiene and quality are kept, and carrying out tasks assigned to you by the venue manager.
What we expect from you
- Experience working in restaurants and/or kitchens
- You are a natural team player and have strong communication skills
- You look for continuous improvement and you enjoy learning new things
- You have a Rote Karte
If you have any questions about the role, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (ENG).
About The Process
If you want to take part in Huuva’s journey, please start by sending your application via the link and tell us why you could be the best fit for our team.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. Read Huuva’s story here:
Cook at Belushi’s
join.com Berlin, Berlin, Germany
We at Belushi’s are looking for individuals willing to become valuable members of our kitchen team. We are a sports bar and kitchen that also hosts events, and has a large hostel attached. It is a fast-paced work environment and we are looking for candidates that can keep up and can contribute to the team.
The job entails;
- Food preparation
- Ensuring hygiene standards are maintained
- Ordering and receiving of food stock
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
We are looking for candidates who;
- Have a positive attitude
- Possess the ability to work well with others and alone
- Can follow instructions
- Are a quick learner
- Have efficient time management skills
Previous Kitchen Experience Is Preferred But Not Mandatory
- Posses basic to intermediate English skills (German is not required)
- Be eligible or have all necessary documentation in which to be legally employed in the country
- Have an up to date/active bank account in your name
- Have a fixed place of residence and live within a reasonable traveling distance
- Owned by beds and bars, a leading operator of tourist accommodation and entertainment venues in Europe. With backpacker hostels, bars and traditional British pubs, in 10 cities and seven countries.
- Discount of 50% on all food and drink purchased
- Discount on travel through most of Beds and Bars owned companies/sites.
- If all of the above sounds like something you would be interested in then don’t hesitate to apply. I will respond to candidacy as fast as possible and all valid candidates can then proceed onto an in-person interview. If the interview is passed, a trial shift to assess your skills and capabilities will be the next step.
Conclusion: How to Secure a High Income Chef Job in Germany as International Applicant/Locals
Hello there, how did you find our content on Chef Job opportunities in Germany with free visa sponsorship for foreign applicants? We hope you enjoyed it as it’s fully packed. Just as promised above, we looked at details on Chef Jobs in general to help you understand what the job is about, salary scale and lastly, list of available chef jobs in Germany to apply for employment.
We expect you take action by using the application links above to review posted job opportunities you are qualified for. Doing this is the only assurance you have in securing a high income Chef job in any of the finest Germany restaurants.
Do you have further questions or feedback to add in relation to the just concluded topic “Chef Jobs in Germany for International Applicants?” Please do so by using the comment section below.