Farm Jobs in Netherlands for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship with Visa Sponsorship (5,000 Vacancies) – Apply Now: A good example of jobs available for foreigners and locals in Netherland are the farm/agricultural jobs.
There are lots of farm jobs in Netherlands which could be either in the crop cultivation or livestock breeding sector. These types of jobs are available for foreigners/locals even without educational degree or prior experience as a farmer in the past as there sectors which can accommodate anyone.
Are you one of these international job seekers who are looking forward to work and live in Netherlands legally? Good to have you here as we will be talking about available agricultural/farm job opportunities in Netherlands for foreigners/locals of which some come with free visa sponsorship, accommodation and feeding.
Below, you will find a complete job description for farm/agricultural jobs in Netherland. This will help you get prepared on what lies ahead which include job requirement, selection and employment, roles and responsibilities and lastly, available farm positions to get employed in.
Details on Farm Jobs in Netherlands
Farm jobs are mostly found across many regions and suburbs in Netherlands. Netherlands is also known to be one of the leading countries when it comes to agricultural involvements.
Farm Jobs in Netherlands for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship is a good choice of employment opportunity to select from most especially if you are a foreign job seeker who is looking to work and live in Netherlands.
It is also interesting to know that some employers of farm jobs in Netherlands are ready and willing to offer visa free employment to foreign applicants. In addition to this, feeding and accommodation are being provided to workers in cases while exercising their duties.
The job description and details for Farm Jobs in Netherlands for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship/residents entails that you will be employed to work on a farm land. However, duties may vary across employers as it is dependent on type of crop they grow on the farm land.
See below for other responsibilities and requirements for securing a farm job in Netherland as a foreign applicant or resident living in Netherlands.
Farmer Duties and Responsibilities
Farmer job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Repair farm machinery so it cultivates, harvests, and hauls crops
- Serve as the sales agent for livestock and crops
- Determine how to raise crops or livestock according to factors such as market conditions, federal program availability, and soil conditions
- Adapt their duties to the seasons, weather conditions, or a crop’s growing cycle
- Supervise all steps of the crop production and ranging process, including planting, fertilizing, harvesting, and herding Maintain farm facilities, such as water pipes, hoses, fences, and animal shelters
- Select and purchase supplies, such as seed, fertilizers, and farm machinery
- Keep financial, tax, production, and employee records
- Performing manual labor.
- Performing maintenance on the farm.
- Handling heavy machinery.
- Repairing faulty vehicles and machinery.
- Managing farming activities.
- Overseeing farm workers.
- Devising strategies for harvesting or breeding.
- Liaising with clients.
Farmer Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Farmer job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience in the farming industry.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
Farm Employment Positions in Netherlands
- General farm head
- Fruit and Veg Manager
- Assistant Fruit and Veg Manager
- Winter Harvest farm workers
- In-store team members
- Delivery experts
- Quality control officer
- Farm supervisor
- General Labour workers
- Irrigation operators etc.
The above mentioned positions and more are available for skilled/unskilled, graduate/undergraduate and educated/non-educated farm job aspirants in Netherland.
Below, you will find the average salary scale for general farm workers in Netherland.
Farm Jobs Salary in Netherlands
A research conducted by Salary-Explorer revealed that an average farm worker in Netherland earns 3,880 EUR monthly. This amount usually ranges between 1,890 and 8,930 EUR monthly.
The rates which are being paid as salary to farm workers in Netherlands varies and depends on the type of employment, their role in the farm, agreement within two parties involved in the employment processes, and lastly, the employer’s capacity for paying his workers.
Are you still interested with farm jobs in Netherlands after reviewing the salary scale and job description? You can then proceed further as we reveal the top available Farm Jobs in Netherlands for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship with visa sponsorships.
Available Farm Jobs in Netherlands for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Visa Sponsorship Farm Jobs in Netherlands
One among the two kinds of farm/agricultural job in Netherlands for foreigners is the visa sponsorship. A visa sponsored farm job is a kind of employment whereby the employee living in other foreign countries need not to worry about passing through the stress to get visa approval.
The employee in this case will provide to the authorities all required documents needed for your visa approval which will aid your trip to Netherland as a foreign job applicant. Some employers too are willing and ready to pay all expenses for your trip to Netherland if you possess all the qualities needed and you don’t need to have proof of funds.
See list of available visa sponsorship farm jobs in Netherlands below
- Agricultural Researcher: Engages in agricultural research to develop new techniques, improve crop yields, and address environmental concerns.
- Farm Manager: Responsible for overseeing all aspects of farm operations, including crop management, livestock care, and staff supervision.
- Farm Equipment Mechanic: Repairs and maintains farm equipment to ensure proper functioning and minimize downtime.
No-Sponsorship Farm Jobs in Netherlands
No-sponsorship farm job opportunities are kinds of employment offers whereby the employer will not get involved when it comes to your trip or visa approval to Netherlands.
Mostly, only residents in Netherlands option for these kinds of employment offers since they won’t have to spend much on trip or visa approval.
- Crop Worker: Involved in planting, cultivating, and harvesting crops. This may include fruits, vegetables, or flowers.
Livestock Farmer: Manages the care and breeding of livestock, such as cows, pigs, or chickens.
- Dairy Farmer: Specialized in the production and management of dairy products, including milking cows and processing milk.
- Greenhouse Worker: Works in a greenhouse environment, tending to plants, controlling climate conditions, and ensuring optimal growth.
- Poultry Farmer: Focuses on raising and breeding poultry for meat and egg production.
Tractor Operator: Operates and maintains farm machinery, such as tractors and plows, for field preparation and maintenance.
- Farmhand: Performs various tasks on the farm, including general maintenance, cleaning, and assisting with daily operations.
How to Apply
Finding and applying for the right farm worker jobs in Netherlands might be overwhelming to a lot of job seekers out there. This can be due to the fact that there are various steps and procedures which are needed to be followed accordingly.
Let’s take it a step at a time as we guide you towards the right path to finding a high paying farm worker job role in Netherlands as a skilled or unskilled worker with visa sponsorship coverage.
Here are some ways to find visa sponsored unskilled jobs in North Macedonia as a foreigner;
- Online Job Boards: There are a number of online job boards that list jobs in North Macedonia, including both skilled and unskilled jobs. Some popular job boards include: Indeed, Linkedin, ZumaFOX Jobs
- Recruitment Agencies: There are also a number of recruitment agencies that specialize in placing job seekers in North Macedonia. These agencies can help you find both skilled and unskilled jobs. We have a database of major recruitment agencies in Europe (Netherlands). You should access it to find the right recruitment agency for your next job
- Job Fairs: Job fairs are another great way to find jobs in North Macedonia. Job fairs are held regularly in major cities throughout the country. You can find information about upcoming job fairs on the websites of the North Macedonia Ministry of Labor and Social Protection and the North Macedonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
These three methods have over the years proven to be some of the most effective technics to secure high-ticket employment offers in North Macedonia as well as hundreds of other countries across the globe.
- Top 20+ Best Recruitment Agencies in Netherlands
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Netherlands for Foreigners
- Hotel Jobs in Netherlands with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
Conclusion: How to Secure a High Income Farm Job in Netherlands
Farm Jobs in Netherland for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship is indeed a top notched opportunity for international applicants to secure high paying employment in Netherland.
We hope you found this content worth a while as we talked about all there is to know about farm/agricultural job offers in Netherland for foreigners and local residents living within the country.
From above, we talked about the complete job description for agricultural/farm job employment which features the job employment requirements, duties and responsibilities and average amount earned by farm workers in Netherland.
It is recommended you make use of the application link(s) on this page to view available jobs and send in your interest (CV/Resume) to various employers of farm jobs in Netherland.
In addition, we do offer writing/re-writing of Resume to fit the kind of job you are applying for. The way you present yourself on your resume and cover letter will help increase your rate of call for interview and chances of employment in Netherland.
Do you wish to make more enquiries or drop a feedback on the just concluded discussion on “Farm Jobs in Netherland for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship with visa sponsorship”? You are welcome to use the comment section below.
Last Updated: Today
Farm Worker/Seasonal Farm Jobs in Netherlands for Foreigners with Free Visa Sponsorship