Fruit Picking Jobs in France for foreigners with visa sponsorship (apply now).
A good example of unskilled job opportunity available in France for foreign applicants from countries in Asia, Africa, South America etc is in the agricultural sector.
There are good numbers of employment opportunities in France for international applicants who are interested in working in the farm yard as fruit pickers. These kind of job is usually referred to as seasonal jobs and it’s usually a mass recruitment exercise when the need arises.
Fruit picking jobs in France are usually high in demand in the winter season as many employers are ready to start harvesting what they have planted. An interesting fact about fruit picking jobs in France is that some employers are willing to sponsor your trip to France so you can work in their yard. We will be guiding you on all you need to know related to securing a high income fruit picking job in France as a foreign job seeker.
Before then, it is important to know what exactly is expected of you as an employee in the fruit picking industry. Below, you will find the complete job description and application requirements for fruit picking jobs in France.
Job Description: Fruit Picking Jobs
The duties of a fruit and vegetable picker include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying, picking, and sorting fruits according to size, type, and ripeness.
- Checking fruits of different sizes and types and removing rotting and over-ripened fruits.
- Measuring and packing high quality fruits and vegetables into boxes and loading those boxes in trucks.
- Receiving, counting, labeling and storing inventory of items, as required.
- Operating and maintaining various equipments for harvesting fruits and vegetables and other related tasks.
- Cleaning and tidying job site and maintaining a safe workplace.
Alternate Job Titles
- fruit picker
- fruit and vegetable harvester
- fruit & vegetable picker
- berry picker
- vegetable picker
- fruit and veg harvester
- farm hands
- fruit and veg picker
- crop harvester
- crop picker
- fruit and vegetable pickers
Application Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Farmer job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
Fruit Picking Employee Salary in France
The average salary earned by fruit/vegetable picking employees working in a farm land in France is $€1,200 monthly. This amount may be higher or lower depending on considered factors during the course of employment.
Unlike other types of unskilled job opportunities abroad, workers employed as fruit/vegetable pickers are being paid per hour or by quantity of fruit picked. This factor is also usually negotiated and agreed by both parties involved in the contract of employment. A lot of fruit picking jobs in France offers additional compensation to workers such as bonuses, houses as well as meals.
How to Find High Paying Fruit Picking Jobs in France with Visa Sponsorship
There are several ways to find high paying agricultural or fruit picking jobs in France with visa sponsorship as a foreign applicant. Below, you will find some of the common ways of securing high paying fruit picking jobs in France.
- Have someone in France seek for fruit picking job on your behave: As a foreigner whose relative or friend is residing in France, you can ask them to reach out to local farms and orchards on your behave regarding visa sponsorship fruit picking job.
- Check for Abroad Employment Agencies: There are good numbers of abroad employment agencies spread across the 7 continents of the planet. Reaching out to the one with good reputation and traceable record is no doubt a great step.
- Search for Job Posting Board: Hundreds of international recruitment job posting board is yet another great choice for international applicants seeking for visa sponsorship fruit picking jobs in France. Search through their web pages to locate latest jobs in the said category/field.
These three mediums will sure take you far if you leverage on either of them this year. Don’t forget you can as well reach out to us for consultation via our contact page.
Below, you will find a list of top available fruit picking jobs in France with visa sponsorship.
Visa Sponsorship Fruit Picking Jobs in France (Apply Now)
- Apple picking in the Rhineland-Palatinate region
- Cherry picking in the Brandenburg region
- Grape harvesting in the Baden-Wurttemberg region
- Strawberry picking in the Lower Saxony region
- Raspberry picking in the Mecklenburg-Vorpommern region
- Blackberry picking in the Saxony-Anhalt region
- Apricot picking in the Bavaria region
- Plum picking in the North Rhine-Westphalia region
- Blueberry picking in the Schleswig-Holstein region
- Peach picking in the Hesse region
How to Apply
To successfully apply for high income fruit/vegetable picking job in France for immigrants, you are required to visit a recruiter website or an application portal.
While on the job page, you are required to click on the “apply now” button and then, follow the onscreen command prompt to successfully upload your resume and cover letter for the job role you are applying for.
It is important to extensively check the job description to point out other specific requirements for the job before sending your application. This is because some employers may add a certain keyword on the job description which they will want you to add to your cover letter to ensure you completely read the information on the application page.
When done, provide your most active email address as this is where you will be most likely contacted for the job role you applied for.
Conclusion: High Paying Fruit Picking Jobs in France for foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Fruit picking jobs in France for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship is indeed a top notched opportunity for international applicants to secure high paying employment in France.
We hope you found this content worth a while as we talked about all there is to know about farm/agricultural job offers in France for foreigners and local residents living within the country.
From above, we talked about the complete job description for agricultural/farm job employment which features the job employment requirements, duties and responsibilities and average amount earned by farm workers in France.
It is recommended you make use of the application link(s) on this page to view available jobs and send in your interest (CV/Resume) to various employers of fruit picking jobs in France.
In addition, we do offer writing/re-writing of Resume to fit the kind of job you are applying for. The way you present yourself on your resume and cover letter will help increase your rate of call for interview and chances of employment in France.
Last Updated: Today
Do you wish to make more enquiries or drop a feedback on the just concluded discussion on “Fruit picking jobs in France for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship with visa sponsorship”? You are welcome to use the comment section below.