Security Guard Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship/locals today (7,500+ Vacancies): Dubai is the most popular city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is highly recognized by the whole world due to it tall buildings and structures.
This made it a center of attraction for tourist and job seekers who are in search of employment opportunities to work in various sectors like Engineering, Accounting, Administrative officials and the likes. Well, all above mentioned jobs do require a degree in order to secure employment.
This is why we come up with a job opportunity which doesn’t require a degree at all or any form of high qualification other than being selfless, physically and psychologically upright. Security guard jobs in Dubai is an opportunity for foreigners or locals who are interested in working in UAE without the need of educational qualification or higher university degrees.
Below, you will find a detailed description of security guard jobs in Dubai as this will give you a better understanding on what will be required of you as an employee before and after employment.
Details on Security Jobs
A Security guard job in Dubai is a good way to work and live in Dubai without experience or educational qualification. In fact, it is a type of job offer available for unskilled individuals who searching for job opportunities do.
There are tons of security job employers in Dubai. I’m sure you familiar of the fact that all sectors and establishments need security services before now. This made security jobs in Dubai, UAE a lucrative one as there are so many employers some of which include; security agencies, schools, institution, churches, stores, warehouse, companies and communities etc.
The overall description of a security guard is to ensure the properties and live(s) of his employer is checked upon for safety. This may include watching, examining and reporting to supervisor or taking considerable actions.
Below, you will find the overall requirements for security guard jobs in Dubai. However, requirement may vary across different employers as some may require more or less of the ones listed below.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly.
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Additional physical requirements may include; frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable licensing requirements for Security Guards.
- Site patrolling on foot and vehicle
- Security and supervision during large group outside activities throughout the day
- Monitoring computer and video systems
- Traffic control support at am and pm pick up and drop off
- General security services duties
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
- Providing accurate information to school administration in the event of a security breach.
- Patrol assigned areas
- Drive and guard armored trucks
- Check age identification of patrons
- Enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities
- Prevent and detect shoplifting and theft in retail establishments Investigate unlawful acts of employees or patrons of establishments and recommend security systems
- Conduct investigations to locate missing persons
Possession of some of the above skills and requirements will sure give you an upper hand when it comes to securing a high income security guard job in Dubai as a foreigner or local citizen who is in search of a job to do.
In order to spies up your interest, we decide to add the salary scale for security workers/experts in Dubai. You will find this information below.
Security Guard Salary Structure in Dubai
An average security guard/expert in Dubai earns 5,220 AED monthly or 562,700 AED annually as salary. This amount usually ranges between 2,460 AED (minimum) and 8,250 AED (maximum) per month. The rate which is being paid to security workers and experts in Dubai is dependent on their past work experience as well as employers capacity for paying workers.
You’re interested with security job offers after viewing the salary scale right? Below, you will find available best paying Security Guard Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship and locals (residents).
Best Paying Security Guard Jobs in Dubai (Latest Security Job Vacancies)
The following are examples of hot paying security guard jobs in Dubai for foreigners with visa sponsorship.
- Hotel security guard
- Bank security guard
- Estate security guard
- Factory security guard
- Office security guard
- Shopping mall security guard
- Beach security guard
- Farm security guard
- Government offices security guard
- Public building security guard
- Apartment security guard
How to Apply
To success apply for visa sponsorship security guard job in Dubai, it is required to ensure you meet up with all job requirements as listed on this page as well as using the correct application link on this page to apply.
After clicking the application link below, you will be redirected to a page where you will see a list of available security guard jobs in Dubai. Next, you will need to open the ones posted within the past 7 days, read all the job requirements and application processes, followed by using the direct application link on the employer’s website to submit your interest for visa sponsorship to work as a security officer in Dubai. Use the application link below;
Conclusion: How to get a Security Job in Dubai
Securing employment for security guard jobs in Dubai shouldn’t be a problem to you now since we believe you’ve consumed this content from start to this section.
We delivered just as promised by taking an in-depth view on security jobs in general, average amount earned by security guard experts in Dubai and lastly, best paying security jobs in Dubai for foreigners and local citizens.
What we expect of you now is ensuring that you make use of the application link(s) to send in your Cover Letter and CV. Hey; you can always reach out to us for creation and modification of your CV to fit any kind of job you are applying for.
Do you wish to make further enquiry on the topic under review “Security Guard Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship and Locals” or perhaps, drop a feedback? You can get in touch with our moderators by using the comment field below or our contact form.