Security Guard Jobs in Ethiopia for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship/locals today (1,000+ Vacancies): One out of hundreds of other job opportunities available for foreigners and locals in Ethiopia is in the security sector.
Are you a resident in Ethiopia or perhaps, a foreigner who is willing to travel and live in Ethiopia without a university/college degree or experience? We are happy to have you her as we shall be unveiling some available job opportunities in Ethiopia for foreigners and locals on this page.
Before then, we suggest you read the overall job description and requirements for security jobs below as that will prepare your mind on what is expected of you before and after employment.
Details on Security Jobs
There are quite a good numbers of employers when it comes to security guards in Ethiopia. Some of which include schools, companies, financial institutes and banks, organizations, agencies among others.
The job description of security guards/operatives may differ between various organizations. However, the overall duty of a security guard is to watch, observe, report or necessary actions needed to safeguard his employers businesses, life and/or properties.
Below, you will find major requirements and skills needed to be possessed by individuals seeking for security guard jobs in Ethiopia. However, it is also important to know that requirements may vary between different employers.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly.
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Additional physical requirements may include; frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable licensing requirements for Security Guards.
- Site patrolling on foot and vehicle
- Security and supervision during large group outside activities throughout the day
- Monitoring computer and video systems
- Traffic control support at am and pm pick up and drop off
- General security services duties
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
- Providing accurate information to school administration in the event of a security breach.
- Patrol assigned areas
- Drive and guard armored trucks
- Check age identification of patrons
- Enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities
- Prevent and detect shoplifting and theft in retail establishments Investigate unlawful acts of employees or patrons of establishments and recommend security systems
- Conduct investigations to locate missing persons
Possession of some of the above skills and requirements will sure give you an upper hand when it comes to securing a high income security guard job in Ethiopia as a foreigner or local citizen who is in search of a job to do.
In order to spies up your interest, we decide to add the salary scale for security workers/experts in Ethiopia. You will find this information below.
Security Guard Salary Structure in Ethiopia
An average security guard/expert in Ethiopia earns 2,600 ETB monthly or 31,200 ETB annually as salary. This amount usually ranges between 1,280 ETB (minimum) and 4,060 ETB (maximum) per month. The rate which is being paid to security workers and experts in Ethiopia is dependent on their past work experience as well as employers capacity for paying workers.
You’re interested with security job offers after viewing the salary scale right? Below, you will find available best paying Security Guard Jobs in Ethiopia for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship and locals (residents).
Best Paying Security Guard Jobs in Ethiopia (Latest Security Job Vacancies)
The following are examples of hot paying security guard jobs in Ethiopia for foreigners with visa sponsorship.
- Hotel security guard
- Bank security guard
- Estate security guard
- Factory security guard
- Office security guard
- Shopping mall security guard
- Beach security guard
- Farm security guard
- Government offices security guard
- Public building security guard
- Apartment security guard
How to Apply
To success apply for visa sponsorship security guard job in Ethiopia, it is required to ensure you meet up with all job requirements as listed on this page as well as using the correct application link on this page to apply.
After clicking the application link below, you will be redirected to a page where you will see a list of available security guard jobs in Ethiopia. Next, you will need to open the ones posted within the past 7 days, read all the job requirements and application processes, followed by using the direct application link on the employer’s website to submit your interest for visa sponsorship to work as a security officer in Ethiopia. Use the application link below;
Conclusion: How to get a Security Job in Ethiopia
Securing employment for security guard jobs in Ethiopia shouldn’t be a problem to you now since we believe you’ve consumed this content from start to this section.
We delivered just as promised by taking an in-depth view on security jobs in general, average amount earned by security guard experts in Ethiopia and lastly, best paying security jobs in Ethiopia for foreigners and local citizens.
What we expect of you now is ensuring that you make use of the application link(s) to send in your Cover Letter and CV. Hey; you can always reach out to us for creation and modification of your CV to fit any kind of job you are applying for.
Do you wish to make further enquiry on the topic under review “Security Guard Jobs in Ethiopia for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship and Locals” or perhaps, drop a feedback? You can get in touch with our moderators by using the comment field below or our contact form.