Security Guard Jobs in Luxembourg for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship/locals today (700+ Vacancies): Luxembourg is indeed a country of opportunities for both educated/uneducated, skilled/unskilled individuals who are seeking for employment opportunities.
You can confirm this by the rise in numbers of immigrants moving to Luxembourg for search of jobs and career opportunities.
Are you one of these individuals residing in Luxembourg or outside the country (foreigner) and seeking for high employment opportunity to do as an unskilled individual? We suggest you apply for available security guard jobs as its high in demand yet one of the best paying jobs to do as an unskilled worker.
On this page, we will be taking about the securing a high income security job in Luxembourg as a foreigner or local resident. Surely, this guide should serve as a turning point to all individuals seeking for security guard jobs in Luxembourg. Below, you will find a detailed description on security jobs in Luxembourg as we believe this will help you get prepared before and after employment.
Details on Security Jobs
A Security guard job in Luxembourg is a good way to work and live in Luxembourg without experience or educational qualification. In fact, it is a type of job offer available for unskilled individuals who searching for job opportunities do.
There are tons of security job employers in Luxembourg. I’m sure you familiar of the fact that all sectors and establishments need security services before now. This made security jobs in Luxembourg a lucrative one as there are so many employers some of which include; security agencies, schools, institution, churches, stores, warehouse, companies and communities etc.
The overall description of a security guard is to ensure the properties and live(s) of his employer is checked upon for safety. This may include watching, examining and reporting to supervisor or taking considerable actions.
Below, you will find the overall requirements for security guard jobs in Luxembourg. However, requirement may vary across different employers as some may require more or less of the ones listed below.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly.
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Additional physical requirements may include; frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable licensing requirements for Security Guards.
- Site patrolling on foot and vehicle
- Security and supervision during large group outside activities throughout the day
- Monitoring computer and video systems
- Traffic control support at am and pm pick up and drop off
- General security services duties
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
- Providing accurate information to school administration in the event of a security breach.
- Patrol assigned areas
- Drive and guard armored trucks
- Check age identification of patrons
- Enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities
- Prevent and detect shoplifting and theft in retail establishments Investigate unlawful acts of employees or patrons of establishments and recommend security systems
- Conduct investigations to locate missing persons
Possession of some of the above skills and requirements will sure give you an upper hand when it comes to securing a high income security guard job in Luxembourg as a foreigner or local citizen who is in search of a job to do.
In order to spies up your interest, we decide to add the salary scale for security workers/experts in Luxembourg. You will find this information below.
Security Guard Salary Structure in Luxembourg
An average security guard/expert in Luxembourg earns 1,760 EUR monthly or 21,200 EUR annually as salary. This amount usually ranges between €920 (minimum) and €2,700 (maximum) per month. The rate which is being paid to security workers and experts in Luxembourg is dependent on their past work experience as well as employers capacity for paying workers.
You’re interested with security job offers after viewing the salary scale right? Below, you will find available best paying Security Guard Jobs in Luxembourg for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship and locals (residents).
Best Paying Security Guard Jobs in Luxembourg (Latest Security Job Vacancies)
The following are examples of hot paying security guard jobs in Luxembourg for foreigners with visa sponsorship.
- Hotel security guard
- Bank security guard
- Estate security guard
- Factory security guard
- Office security guard
- Shopping mall security guard
- Beach security guard
- Farm security guard
- Government offices security guard
- Public building security guard
- Apartment security guard
How to Apply
To success apply for visa sponsorship security guard job in Luxembourg, it is required to ensure you meet up with all job requirements as listed on this page as well as using the correct application link on this page to apply.
After clicking the application link below, you will be redirected to a page where you will see a list of available security guard jobs in Luxembourg. Next, you will need to open the ones posted within the past 7 days, read all the job requirements and application processes, followed by using the direct application link on the employer’s website to submit your interest for visa sponsorship to work as a security officer in Luxembourg. Use the application link below;
Conclusion: How to get a Security Job in Luxembourg
Securing employment for security guard jobs in Luxembourg shouldn’t be a problem to you now since we believe you’ve consumed this content from start to this section.
We delivered just as promised by taking an in-depth view on security jobs in general, average amount earned by security guard experts in Luxembourg and lastly, best paying security jobs in Luxembourg for foreigners and local citizens.
What we expect of you now is ensuring that you make use of the application link(s) to send in your Cover Letter and CV. Hey; you can always reach out to us for creation and modification of your CV to fit any kind of job you are applying for.
Do you wish to make further enquiry on the topic under review “Security Guard Jobs in Luxembourg for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship and Locals” or perhaps, drop a feedback? You can get in touch with our moderators by using the comment field below or our contact form.