Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship (150+ vacancies today) Apply Now: Securing a well-paying tailoring job in Canada could be a real problem in the past but not anymore.
If you an experienced fashion designer or tailor who is interested in monetizing his/her skill in the field, we welcome you to this page as we shall be reveling some of the best paying available Tailor Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship for both residents and foreigners living outside the country.
For better understanding on what tailoring job is all about, we decide to share the general tailoring job description with you as that will further introduce you to what is expected of you as an employee.
Details Tailoring Jobs in Canada
There are so many facilities and business owners who are in search of professionally trained and experienced tailors to work for their establishment in Canada.
The general requirements of the job induce that as an employee, your activities will have to do with the use of sewing machines (electrical and manual). This is because your primary role as a tailor is to sew dresses which are to be worn by people. Below, you will find other structured requirements for tailoring jobs in Canada
- Take care of basic alterations requested by guests
- Inform the linen room supervisor for replenishing sewing supplies
- Repair and maintain uniforms for all hotel employees
- Keep a detailed record of the daily work
- Convert discarded linen into usable items for re-circulation
- Organize and take inventory of all fabric materials
- Keep the tailoring area clean and tidy
- Assume duties and tasks assigned by Superiors
- Responsible for constructing, altering, repairing, or modifying garments for customers based on their specifications, needs, and preferences
- Take customers’ measurements, assist in fabric selection, and arrange fittings to determine whether additional adjustments are needed.
- Creating garments according to design specifications and preferences
- Repairing clothes of clients as per the conditions of garments
- Staying up to date with the various garment design ideas and latest trends
Do you feel you are capable after reading all the task above and still interested to work in Canada; you can proceed further as we look at the average payment structure for tailors in Canada.
Tailor/Tailoring Job Salary in Canada
An average tailor working in Canada earns an average of $19.06 per hour spend on duty. However, this amount can be more or less depending on initial agreement between two (2) parties involved during the course of employment.
Below you will find some hot vacancies for Tailoring Jobs opportunities in Canada which you can apply for.
Vacancies: Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship (Apply Now)
1. Tailor at Graziano Group Ventures Ltd.
Salary: $18–$22 an hour
Job type: Full-time
2. Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC
From $19.50 an hour
Job description: Tailor
CF Promenades St-Bruno
Starting at $19.50 per hour – relevant experience considered.
Opportunities for advancement and additional benefits.
Perform alterations and fittings for all types of garments for men and women, such as coats, suits, blazers, dresses, etc.
Advise customers in a respectful and precise manner on the appropriate alterations to be made on their clothing for a flawless look.
Provide quality customer service that meets our standards.
- Professional, helpful, and meticulous.
- Able to work with industrial sewing machines.
- Able to communicate in the official language of the province of the Simons store for which the candidate is applying.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in the official language of the province of the Simons store for which they are applying. (Quebec: French while Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia: English)
Conclusion: High Income Tailoring Jobs in Canada for Residents & Foreigners
Hello there, hope you find our content on available tailoring and fashion jobs in Canada worth the while? This is because we delivered just as promised.
From above, we looked at the general job description for tailoring jobs, average salary structure and lastly, a list of available vacancies to apply for employment as a Job seeker.
Last Updated: Today
Do you wish to make further enquiry on the topic under review “Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship for Resident and Foreign Applicants” or perhaps, drop a feedback? You can get in touch with our moderators by using the comment field below or our contact form.