Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in China for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship (150+ vacancies today) Apply Now: One example of skilled job opportunity available for individuals without degree is tailoring jobs.
There are hundreds of tailoring job opportunities across most cities of China. Surely, you should be aware the rate by which Chinese population prefer putting on customized dresses before today.
This only brings about employment opportunities to professionally trained fashion experts in China. Are a professional fashion designer who is interested in securing a high income tailoring/tailor job in China? We are happy to have you here as we shall be unveiling some available opportunities which may interest you.
Details Tailoring Jobs in China
The general description for tailoring job in China entails that you will be working in a fashion facility as a machine operator or a design specialist as the case may be.
As an operator, your duties may include, cutting dresses and sewing to fit employer and customer’s interest. As a design specialist on the other hand, your roles may be limited to taking measurement and creating stunning clothing designs which may interest customers. In some cases, you will be required to get on the machine for sewing activities.
Below, you will find a bullet brief on tailor job requirements in China.
- Take care of basic alterations requested by guests
- Inform the linen room supervisor for replenishing sewing supplies
- Repair and maintain uniforms for all hotel employees
- Keep a detailed record of the daily work
- Convert discarded linen into usable items for re-circulation
- Organize and take inventory of all fabric materials
- Keep the tailoring area clean and tidy
- Assume duties and tasks assigned by Superiors
- Responsible for constructing, altering, repairing, or modifying garments for customers based on their specifications, needs, and preferences
- Take customers’ measurements, assist in fabric selection, and arrange fittings to determine whether additional adjustments are needed.
- Creating garments according to design specifications and preferences
- Repairing clothes of clients as per the conditions of garments
- Staying up to date with the various garment design ideas and latest trends
Tailor/Tailoring Job Salary in China
An average tailor working in China earns an average of 11,800 CHINESE YEN monthly. However, this amount can be more or less depending on initial agreement by two (2) parties during the course of employment.
We’ve gathered some available vacancies for tailoring jobs in China which may interest you. Below you will find available job vacancies to apply.
Vacancies: Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in China for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship (Apply Now)
- Anhui Tailoring Jobs
- Beijing Tailoring Jobs
- China Tailoring Jobs
- Chongqing Tailoring Jobs
- Guangxi Tailoring Jobs
- Guizhou Tailoring Jobs
- Hainan Tailoring Jobs
- Hong Kong Tailoring Jobs
- Liaoning Tailoring Jobs
- Shaanxi Tailoring Jobs
- Shandong Tailoring Jobs
- Shanghai Tailoring Jobs
- Xinjiang Tailoring Jobs
- Yunnan Tailoring Jobs
- Zhejiang Tailoring Jobs
How to Apply
To apply, interested candidates are required to visit the recruiter website, view all available opportunities and apply for any which they are most qualified for. Use below application link to view available tailoring job opportunities with visa sponsorship to China.
Conclusion: High Income Tailoring Jobs in China for Residents & Foreigners
Hello there, hope our content on Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in China for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship for locals and foreigners is worth the while as we delivered just as promised.
We took time in explaining what tailoring jobs is all about and requirements needed for employment. Furthermore, we look at the average salary earned by tailors in China and lastly, best paying vacancies available this month.
You can begin sending in your applications as only by doing this you stand a chance of securing a high income opportunity in the fashion field in China.
Last Updated: Today
Do you wish to make further enquiry on the topic under review “Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in China for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship for Resident and Foreign Applicants” or perhaps, drop a feedback? You can get in touch with our moderators by using the comment field below or our contact form.