Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in Japan (150+ vacancies today) Apply Now: Securing a well-paying tailoring job in Japan could be a real problem in the past but not anymore.
If you an experienced fashion designer or tailor who is interested in monetizing his/her skill in the field, we welcome you to this page as we shall be reveling some of the best paying available tailor jobs in Japan for both residents and foreigners living outside the country.
For better understanding on what tailoring job is all about, we decide to share the general tailoring job description with you as that will further introduce you to what is expected of you as an employee.
Details Tailoring Jobs in Japan
There are so many facilities and business owners who are in search of professionally trained and experienced tailors to work for their establishment in Japan.
The general requirements of the job induce that as an employee, your activities will have to do with the use of sewing machines (electrical and manual). This is because your primary role as a tailor is to sew dresses which are to be worn by people. Below, you will find other structured requirements for tailoring jobs in Japan
- Take care of basic alterations requested by guests
- Inform the linen room supervisor for replenishing sewing supplies
- Repair and maintain uniforms for all hotel employees
- Keep a detailed record of the daily work
- Convert discarded linen into usable items for re-circulation
- Organize and take inventory of all fabric materials
- Keep the tailoring area clean and tidy
- Assume duties and tasks assigned by Superiors
- Responsible for constructing, altering, repairing, or modifying garments for customers based on their specifications, needs, and preferences
- Take customers’ measurements, assist in fabric selection, and arrange fittings to determine whether additional adjustments are needed.
- Creating garments according to design specifications and preferences
- Repairing clothes of clients as per the conditions of garments
- Staying up to date with the various garment design ideas and latest trends
Tailor/Tailoring Job Salary in Japan
An average tailor working in Japan earns an average of 10,521 Japanese Yen monthly. However, this amount can be more or less depending on initial agreement by two (2) parties during the course of employment.
Below, you will find available hot paying tailor/fashion jobs in Japan which you can apply for provided you are skilled and highly competent for the task ahead.
Vacancies: Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in Japan (Apply Now)
- Kimono Tailor
- Bespoke Suit Tailor
- Pattern Maker
- Fashion Designer
- Alterations Specialist
- Embroidery Specialist
- Leather Tailor
- Bridal Dressmaker
- Tailoring Shop Manager
How to Apply
To apply for a visa sponsorship job in Japan, interested candidate must ensure to meet up to the application requirements as stated on this page and of course on the recruiter website.
In search of these jobs, you can discover high paying visa sponsorship tailor/tailoring jobs in Japan on the following websites (zumafox.com, linkedin.com, indeed.com etc.).
While on any of these website, ensure to use the search bar and input “tailoring jobs in + your location (e.g Japan)”. This should index latest recruitment opportunities in tailoring/dressmaking firms which may interest you. Having seen the following jobs, you will be required to open each on various browser tabs to read the application requirements and follow procedures submit your application to a recruiter.
Conclusion: High Income Tailoring Jobs in Japan for Residents & Foreigners
Hello there, hope you find our content on available tailoring and fashion jobs in Japan worth the while? This is because we delivered just as promised.
From above, we looked at the general job description for tailoring jobs, average salary structure and lastly, a list of available vacancies to apply for employment as a Job seeker.
Last Updated: Today
Do you wish to make further enquiry on the topic under review “Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in Japan for Resident and Foreign Applicants” or perhaps, drop a feedback? You can get in touch with our moderators by using the comment field below or our contact form.