Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Turkmenistan for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship (Apply for the latest paying jobs in Turkmenistan for immigrants): Turkmenistan is a landlocked country in Central Asia, bordered by Kazakhstan to the northwest, Uzbekistan to the north and east, Afghanistan to the southeast, Iran to the south and southwest, and the Caspian Sea to the west. It is the second largest country in Central Asia, after Kazakhstan, and is the southernmost of the region’s five republics.
Surely, you’re here because you are interested in securing a high income job opportunity in Turkmenistan as an immigrant leaving from an international country (other than Turkmenistan). This content is well detailed and designed to hasten the processes which you may pass through by providing detailed insight to some of the pressing things to know about discovering visa sponsorship jobs in Turkmenistan as well as following the due processes to apply for them.
Sit tight as we walk you through on what’s it like’ working in Turkmenistan as an immigrant this year.
What is it like Working in Turkmenistan as a Foreigner?
Working in Turkmenistan as a foreigner can be a challenging experience. The country is a former Soviet republic with a very centralized government. There are not many job opportunities for foreigners, and the cost of living is high. However, there are also some unique opportunities for foreigners to work in Turkmenistan, particularly in the fields of energy and tourism.
Here are some of the pros and cons of working in Turkmenistan as a foreigner:
- Unique culture: Turkmenistan has a rich and unique culture that is a blend of Central Asian, Persian, and Turkish traditions. This can be a great experience for foreigners who are interested in learning about different cultures.
- Opportunities to work in energy: Turkmenistan is a major producer of oil and gas. There are many opportunities for foreigners to work in the energy sector in Turkmenistan.
- Opportunities to work in tourism: Turkmenistan is a beautiful country with a lot of potential for tourism. There are many opportunities for foreigners to work in the tourism sector in Turkmenistan.
- Limited job opportunities: There are not as many job opportunities in Turkmenistan as there are in other countries in the region. If you are looking for a specific type of job, you may have difficulty finding it in Turkmenistan.
- High cost of living: The cost of living in Turkmenistan is high, compared to other countries in the region. This can be a challenge for foreigners on a budget.
- Visa restrictions: Foreigners who want to work in Turkmenistan need to obtain a work permit, which can be a lengthy process.
- Government restrictions: The government of Turkmenistan is very restrictive. Foreigners need to be careful not to do anything that could be seen as critical of the government.
Overall, working in Turkmenistan as a foreigner can be a challenging experience. However, there are also some unique opportunities for foreigners to work in Turkmenistan, particularly in the fields of energy and tourism. If you are interested in working in Turkmenistan, it is important to be aware of the challenges and to do your research before making the move.
Here are some additional tips for working in Turkmenistan as a foreigner:
- Learn some basic Turkmen phrases. This will help you communicate with locals and make a good impression.
- Be respectful of local customs and traditions. Turkmenistan is a Muslim country, so there are some cultural differences that you need to be aware of, such as the importance of modesty and respect for elders.
- Be patient and persistent. It can be difficult to find a job in Turkmenistan, so be patient and persistent.
- Network with other foreigners in Turkmenistan. This is a great way to find out about job opportunities and to get support from people who have been through the experience before.
You can proceed as we walk you through some of the basic things you need to know about the Turkmenistan labor market. It is important to have detailed understanding of them as an immigrant seeking for visa sponsorship career opportunities in Turkmenistan.
About Turkmenistan Labor Market
The labor market in Turkmenistan is small and closed. In 2022, the labor force was estimated to be 4.2 million people, of which 3.8 million were employed. The unemployment rate was 9.5%.
The most popular sectors of employment in Turkmenistan are:
- Oil and gas: This sector accounts for about 40% of employment in Turkmenistan.
- Agriculture: This sector accounts for about 25% of employment in Turkmenistan.
- Industry: This sector accounts for about 20% of employment in Turkmenistan.
The average monthly wage in Turkmenistan in 2022 was about MNT200,000 (about US$700). However, wages vary significantly by sector and skill level. For example, the average monthly wage in the oil and gas sector is much higher than the average wage in the agriculture sector.
The labor market in Turkmenistan is facing a number of challenges, including:
- Government control: The government of Turkmenistan has a tight control over the economy, which limits the growth of the private sector and the creation of new jobs.
- Low wages: The average monthly wage in Turkmenistan is very low, at about USD$700.
- Brain drain: Many skilled workers are leaving Turkmenistan to seek better opportunities abroad.
- Informal employment: A significant portion of the workforce in Turkmenistan is employed in the informal sector, where workers are often paid low wages and have no access to social protection.
The government of Turkmenistan is working to address these challenges by:
- Investing in the oil and gas sector to create jobs.
- Promoting agriculture and tourism to create jobs.
- Attracting foreign investment to create jobs.
Overall, the labor market in Turkmenistan is small and closed. It is a good place to find employment for skilled workers in the oil and gas sector, but it can be challenging for unskilled workers.
Here are some additional things to know about the labor market in Turkmenistan:
- The minimum wage in Turkmenistan is MNT150,000 (about US$500) per month.
- The working week in Turkmenistan is 40 hours.
- There are 9 public holidays in Turkmenistan.
- The labor laws in Turkmenistan are not always in line with international standards.
If you are considering working in Turkmenistan, it is important to do your research and understand the labor market conditions. There are a number of resources available to help you, including the State Statistics Committee of Turkmenistan, the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan.
Here are some specific trends in the Turkmenistan labor market:
- The government is working to diversify the economy by attracting investment in new sectors, such as tourism and manufacturing.
- The government is promoting entrepreneurship and supporting small businesses.
- The government is investing in education and training to improve the skills of the workforce.
Are there Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Turkmenistan for Immigrants?
Yes, there are visa sponsorship jobs in Turkmenistan for foreigners. However, it is important to note that not all jobs in Turkmenistan offer visa sponsorship. In order to find a job with visa sponsorship, you will need to look for jobs that are specifically designated as “international” or “global” positions.
As stated above, we will be providing you with insight on some of the top available visa sponsorship jobs in Turkmenistan you can easily apply for. Without further ado, let’s list out some of the available job opportunities you can apply for as an immigrant seeking for career openings in Turkmenistan.
List of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Turkmenistan for Foreigners (Skilled/Unskilled Workers)
Certainly, here are 15 examples of job roles that often offer visa sponsorship in Turkmenistan:
- Software Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Registered Nurse
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Web Developer
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Marketing Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Project Manager
- Occupational Therapist
The above list is meant for illustration purpose only as they are only but examples of few out of hundreds of other visa sponsorship jobs available in Turkmenistan. There are many other jobs available in a variety of sectors, such as healthcare, education, finance, and tourism.
Finding a high paying visa sponsorship job opportunity in Turkmenistan might be difficult most especially if one does not have the fundamentals as regard how to discover recent career openings in Turkmenistan. See below for a quick guide on how to discover and apply for free visa sponsorship career opportunities in Turkmenistan as an immigrant.
How to Apply
Here are some tips for finding visa sponsorship jobs in Turkmenistan:
Network: Networking is a great way to find jobs in Turkmenistan. Attend industry events, connect with people on LinkedIn, and reach out to friends and family who may know of job openings.
Search online job boards: There are a number of online job boards that list visa sponsorship jobs in Turkmenistan. Some of the most popular job boards include:
Contact recruitment agencies: Recruitment agencies can help you find visa sponsorship jobs in Turkmenistan. They have a network of employers who are looking for foreign workers, and they can help you with the visa application process.
Conclusion: Hot Paying Jobs in Turkmenistan for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Once you have found a job with visa sponsorship, you will need to apply for a work visa. The visa application process can be complex, so it is important to start the process early. You will need to provide a number of documents, including your passport, your resume, and your job offer letter. You will also need to pass a medical exam and a security clearance.
If you are successful in your visa application, you will be able to work in Turkmenistan for a period of up to two years. After two years, you can apply for a permanent residency visa.
Working in Turkmenistan with a visa sponsorship can be a great way to experience the country and to build your career. However, it is important to do your research and to understand the visa application process before you start your job search.
I hope this list has been helpful! If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.
Last Updated: Today
High Paying Career Opportunities with Visa Sponsorship for Skilled and Unskilled Workers in Turkmenistan