Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in Singapore for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship (250+ vacancies today) Apply Now: One example of skilled job opportunity available for individuals without degree is tailoring jobs.
There are hundreds of tailoring job opportunities across most cities of Singapore. Surely, you should be aware the rate by which Singapore population prefer putting on customized dresses before today.
This only brings about employment opportunities to professionally trained fashion experts in Singapore. Are a professional fashion designer who is interested in securing a high income tailoring/tailor job in Singapore? We are happy to have you here as we shall be unveiling some available opportunities which may interest you.
Details Tailoring Jobs in Singapore
The general description for tailoring job in Singapore entails that you will be working in a fashion facility as a machine operator or a design specialist as the case may be.
As an operator, your duties may include, cutting dresses and sewing to fit employer and customer’s interest. As a design specialist on the other hand, your roles may be limited to taking measurement and creating stunning clothing designs which may interest customers. In some cases, you will be required to get on the machine for sewing activities.
Below, you will find a bullet brief on tailor job requirements in Singapore.
- Take care of basic alterations requested by guests
- Inform the linen room supervisor for replenishing sewing supplies
- Repair and maintain uniforms for all hotel employees
- Keep a detailed record of the daily work
- Convert discarded linen into usable items for re-circulation
- Organize and take inventory of all fabric materials
- Keep the tailoring area clean and tidy
- Assume duties and tasks assigned by Superiors
- Responsible for constructing, altering, repairing, or modifying garments for customers based on their specifications, needs, and preferences
- Take customers’ measurements, assist in fabric selection, and arrange fittings to determine whether additional adjustments are needed.
- Creating garments according to design specifications and preferences
- Repairing clothes of clients as per the conditions of garments
- Staying up to date with the various garment design ideas and latest trends
Tailor/Tailoring Job Salary in Singapore
An average tailor working in Singapore earns an average of 350 to 400 Singapore Dinar (K.D) monthly. However, this amount can be more or less depending on initial agreement by two (2) parties during the course of employment.
Vacancies: Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in Singapore for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship (Apply Now)
- Bespoke Suit Tailor
- Fashion Designer
- Pattern Maker
- Alterations Specialist
- Embroidery Specialist
- Bridal Dressmaker
- Tailoring Shop Manager
- Shirt Tailor
- Tuxedo Tailor
- Uniform Tailor
- Costume Tailor (for theatre, film or events)
- Sportswear Tailor
- Leather Tailor
- Custom-made Shoe Maker
How to Apply
To apply for a visa sponsorship job in Singapore, interested candidate must ensure to meet up to the application requirements as stated on this page and of course on the recruiter website.
In search of these jobs, you can discover high paying visa sponsorship tailor/tailoring jobs in Singapore on the following websites (zumafox.com, linkedin.com, indeed.com etc.).
While on any of these website, ensure to use the search bar and input “tailoring jobs in + your location (e.g Singapore)”. This should index latest recruitment opportunities in tailoring/dressmaking firms which may interest you. Having seen the following jobs, you will be required to open each on various browser tabs to read the application requirements and follow procedures submit your application to a recruiter.
Conclusion: High Income Tailoring Jobs in Singapore for Residents & Foreigners
Hello there, hope our content on Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in Singapore for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship for locals and foreigners is worth the while as we delivered just as promised.
We took time in explaining what tailoring jobs is all about and requirements needed for employment. Furthermore, we look at the average salary earned by tailors in Singapore and lastly, best paying vacancies available this month.
You can begin sending in your applications as only by doing this you stand a chance of securing a high income opportunity in the fashion field in Singapore.
Last Updated: Today
Do you wish to make further enquiry on the topic under review “Tailoring/Tailor Jobs in Singapore for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship for Resident and Foreign Applicants” or perhaps, drop a feedback? You can get in touch with our moderators by using the comment field below or our contact form.